Wednesday 20 September 2006

tigge-di-tagge-di-tag-tag...

I got tagged by Mrs.S.

I never got before!!
So I won't let you wait.


1.) Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Salesclerk at IKEA in Dortmund - that was great coz I got 15% off every time I bought something... (I wish I would get now!!!)

2.
Supervisor in a CallCenter
3.
Officeclerk
4. Waitress


2.) Four movies I could watch over and over:
Much more than four!!! But if I have to decide:
1. A knights tale (I love medieval spectacles!!!)
2. Oh behave!!! Austin Powers Part 1-3 ("mmh, it's a bit nutty...")

3.
You've got mail (coz that's how it started with Mr.C and me...)
4.
Dirty Dancing (hey, I'm a girl!!!!)
5.
Starsky and Hutch ("do it, huhu, do it!")
6.
French kiss
7. Naturally blonde (Yes, I am!)
(Sorry, I really couldn't keep it at four! And still there are a lot more!!!)

3.) Four TV shows I love to watch
1. SIMPSONS!!!!!! (so please do not disturb mo-fr 6 to 7 p.m. and sun. 5:30 to 6:30!!!!! If needed do in commercial breaks)
2. House M.D. (however, I really don't want to meet him if I were at hospital....)

3. Monk (it's so relieving to know there's someone even more crazy than us!)

4a. Desperate Housewives (doesn't have everyone his little secrets???)
4b. Grey's Anatomy

4.) Four places I have been on vacation

1. Jersey, Channel Islands (and I defenitly want to take Mr.C there, he will love it!!!!)
2. Cala Millor, Mallorca

3. Tröpolach, Austria

4. Leeds, England


5.) Four of my favorite foods

1. Schnitzel Viennese, cauliflower, potatoes and hollondaise sauce

2. Mr.C's grilled chicken (yummi, yummi, yummi)

3. Mamina's meatballs (only mommys can do it with the extra bit of love)

4. Yorkshire pudding

6.) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Old Portlet Inn at Portlet Bay, Jersey - having a Lager with Mr. C

2. Majorca coz I need some sunbath

3. England, somewhere round Cornwall or down in Leeds

4. Norden-Norddeich which is at the North-Sea

7.) Four things I always carry with me
1. The ring I got from Mr.C
2. a photo showing my mom

3. pain relieve (you never know when headache gets you!!!)

4. Mr.C's love (oh god, it's so flowery!!!! sorry...)


8.) Four albums I could listen to everyday
1. Robbie Williams - Live at the albert hall

2. Depends...

3. ...on

4. ...the way I feel!


9.) Four dead people who are also my heroes

1. my mommy

2. Steve Irwin - I really respect what he did

3. Ghandi

4. Heinz Erhardt


10.)Four things I'd grab from a fire

Provided my love-ones are saved already:

1. my big Teddy-Bear I got from Mr. C

2. all the photos I can take (first of all my mum's picture)

3. my mum's ring

4. everything else I can carry


11.) Four Musicians I'd like to see Live:

1. Robbie Williams (again and again!!!!)

2. Elton John

3. Bon Jovi

4. André Rieu


12.) Four favorite Video/Computer Games

1. The Sims
2. Die Siedler

3. Jewel of Atlantis

4.


13.) Four websites I visit daily

1.
Coffee2go
2.
blogger
3. BBCWorld Service

4.
Google

14.) Four books I read more than once

1. Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher

2. Carousel by Rosamunde Pilcher

3. Harry Potter

4. Men are from Mars, Women from Venus


Oh, finished. It really took me over an hour! But it's a quite funny way to think bout yourself!!!
I really like it!!!
Tag me!

No comments: