Friday 17 November 2006

--+--+--+-- FridayFive #2 --+--+--+--

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?
During my time at college I'm online for 8 hours. But I do something on the Internet for about 2 hours.

2. What are your favourite 3 websites?
There are much more than three!!!! But I name the three I visit daily.
- Sanni's Blog @ Coffee2go
- Zylom (coz I like playing games online!!!)
- Blogger

3. Do you eat at your computer?
Yes I do. But normally not at home. I do at College. It's the best way to spend lunch-break.

4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper?
I can't pick one. I always do both! Newspaper coz I'm sometimes "old fashioned" and online coz they're always updated...

5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?
Six. They're my classmates sitting in another building...


Okay, that's my Five for today. And I tag:
Sanni, Bond, Missy and everyone else who likes to! But please, leave a comment if you've done it so that I can have a look at your answers!!!

Have a nice afternoon,






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Better late than never =)
I´m up!

*lie-h-ieb*

S.