Friday 10 November 2006

--+--+--+--FridayFive#1--+--+--+--

1. When is your birthday? 23rd of December (born in 1978)

2. When you blow out the candles on your cake, do you make a wish? Have any of them come true?
I always make a wish. Some of them came true. But they were small ones. My biggest "blow-out-candles-wish" was to find true love. And that came to true!!! Mr C, I love you so much!!!

3. How do you feel about birthdays and birthday celebrations?
I like birthdays! And I like birthday celebration. Not just if it's my celebration, also if it's party of a loved one!
The problem with my own birthday celebration is that I have to prepare it myself...
Sometimes I wish to be a little girl again when Mommy got all things done... ;)

4. What has been your favorite birthday gift? What kind of gifts really blow you away?
My favourite birthday gift I got last year from Mr C: Two Tickets for the Robbie-Williams-Concert in Cologne!!!
I like gifts that surprise me. When people make presents that I really wished allthough they didn't know it. And I like presents someone did by him- or herself...

5. What flavor cake do you prefer?
"Philadelphia-Cake" (it's a cream-cheese-cake)
DELICIOUS!!!



Okay, that's all for today,
have a nice evening, maybe see you tomorrow,




P.S.: Sanni, I tag you!

No comments: