"Let's talk about holidays..."
1. Which of the holidays that you celebrate, do you feel is the most important?
For me Eastern and Christmas are very important. We have some more holidays but I don't really celebrate them. I am religious (evangelic) and I do believe in God. But I don't celebrate all these religious holidays. Except Christmas and Eastern. When I lived at my dad's house I went to church on Eastern AND Christmas. But when I grew older I turned into what some call "A submarine-christian: show up once a year in church". But I don't mind. I don't need to go to church regulary to be a good christian.
But on Christmas I still go to church. It's not Christmas without Church.
2. Which holiday do you most enjoy?
Christmas, definitely! It's all around this holiday: decorating the house, going to Christmas Market (it's more traditional here in Germany I think), baking cookies, tinker presents (as I told you before I prefer making personal gifts) and so on...
And just by the way it's my and Mr. C's birthday round Christmas!
3. Is there one holiday that your family tries to get together every year? If so, which one?
Eastern and Christmas.
4. Share one special memory from a past holiday.
There are more than one special memory from a past. I really can't name one. Christmas was always special to me.
5. Name one holiday coming up, that you're really looking forward to, and why.
It's Christmas this year. It's Mr.C and my second Christmas together. Again decorating "our" tree, preparing Christmas dinner, and so on...
And I can't wait for christmas when we'll have children... =)
Okay, that's all for now.