Thirteen Facts about me (some of them are very private, hope you don't mind)...
1. I was born on 23rd of December in 1978. The calculated date was the 24th. If I were born on 24th of December I probably would have got the Christine or Christian (if I would have been a boy). As you know, here in German the 24th of December is the "Main-Christmas-Day": Holy Evening. This is the day when we decorate our Christmas tree, go to church (not everyone does this, depends on whether they're religious or not), have dinner, sing Christmas songs and give presents to each other. So we celebrate birth of Jesus Christ. That's why my name would have been Chris then... (that's what my mommy told me!)
But for that I'm born on 23rd, my name is Sonja. (But all my friends call me "Sonny")
2. I lost my mommy in 1998. She died of cancer. It was very hard for me and still is sometimes. It's really sad that my mom wasn't there when I graduated from school in 1999, she won't be there when I get married and she never could hold her grandchildren.
But in times of troubles she's always by my side. I'll keep her in my memory and always in my heart. And I'm sure she's my guardian angel who sent me Mr. C to take care of me. It's really sad that Mr. C didn't have the chance to get to know my mommy. She was a remarkable woman.
Mommy, I miss you so much!!!! (Uh good, that really makes me start crying!)
3. I met Mr. C in 2004. After a not so good start, we fell in deep love. He's the one I'm sure I will love till the end of time. He's still by my side although I did something hard to forgive. I love you so much Mr. C!
4. One year ago I had a miscarriage. Although this was really sad, it made our love even stronger. When I was in hospital for curettage he was with me. In the evening when we were in my flat again, he suddenly asked if I like to move together with him. SURE!!! I was so happy coz I never thought he wanted to!!!! Everything rushed by then. Within one month we found a nice flat and moved together.
5. Last year in November was a point of inflexion in my life. Since then, my life was kind of a nightmare and I couldn’t wake up. I’ve done so many mistakes, hurt so many people I love. I was straight on my way down. Shortly before I crashed the ground, I woke up. I was woken up.
“Friends are people that love you although they know you…” (Thank you so much C+S…)
6. Mr. C and I live together for nearly on year now. That was my best decision ever. It really saved me. I don’t suffer that much on depression since we moved together. I’m really getting better!!!!!! I have the strength to carry on now!!!!
7. I’m doing a vocational retraining at College. This is my last chance to improve my chance to find a good job to earn some money before we built a family. So does Mr. C.
8. I have blond hair and hazel eyes.
9. I have to elder sisters. Mrs. A is 40 (that’s a fact she doesn’t really like coz she’s still single) and works as a tax collector. Mrs. H is 38. She’s the mother of my cute little 1 and a half niece Mrs.F. She’s a single mom and not working.
I don’t have a really good relation ship with my sisters. Lots of reasons for that, I maybe tell you more about this sometime, don’t know yet.
My sisters are my sisters.
10. I’m overweight and really not happy with this. But I’m happy that Mr. C still loves me although I’ve put more weight on since the day we met. However, I want to loose weight. I want to be skinny again. I know I can. I was in 2000. I weighed 65 kg (about 143 lb). Now I have about 20 kg plus….
I nearly resigned. But I still hope that someday I’ll be that skinny again. I just have to fight my weaker self….
But I won’t give up!!!!!!!
11. My favourite colours are blue and pink (hey, I’m a girl!!!).
12. I love handcrafting and if I make a gift for someone I prefer to do something special and just for him/her.
13. I am me.
Okay, that’s not so easy to talk about oneself. It really took me nearly two hours to write all this down. I hope you liked it….
Thought- and thankful Hugs, have all a safe and happy Thanksgiving,