Friday, 26 January 2007

***Friday's Feast #128***


Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
I don't know. I already can play accordeon and piano, I had lesson from age 6 to 16. Hey wait, I know an instrument I'd like to play: bagpipes!!! I love to listen to good bagpipes-music. But bagpipes sound awful when you can't play it right... I tried it once in Scotland.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Yes I have sometimes. But I can't remember a specific situation right now...


Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
It depends on the secret. But in general I would say 9.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
1 meter. To bears, tigers, lions, rhinos...
Okay, I guess that doesn't count. It was in Zoo.
I haven't ever been close to a dangerous animal. Well, it depends on what you define "dangerous". Do spiders count??? ;)

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
I can't remember.

Sorry for the short answers, but I'm very busy today. Don't forget to sign Mr. Linky and please leave a comment to keep me exercising!



Hugs,

8 comments:

Beckie said...

Gotta keep you exercising Sonny!!! Enjoyed the feast...especially your appetizer! Very good. My feast is served.

crygibb said...

Im leaving a comment to help you exercise. Keep up the good work. great answers to your questions.Have a great Friday.

Hootin'Anni said...

To me....spiders count.

My feast is served...it's quite filled with bear grease tho....so bring plenty of napkins

amy said...

I dont think I know anyone who plays the accordian..Thats so cool..Great feast this week! Visit anytime, mines up!

It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Well when youre busy youre busy!! I have my table set and so if you find time come and dine with me today...Have a good Friday..;maybe slow down some...smile...Sandy

Bond said...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

You are doing great...

nice feast

.... meow >^^ said...

love the bagpipes myself

Tammy said...

sorry I'm just now getting around to your FF...keep up the good work with your exercise...I know I would feel so much better if I would just get up and go!!
:-D