As you know, I’m trying to lose my Weight. I joined Weight Watchers® to reach my goal.
With this TT I want to bring Weight Watchers a little closer to you.
Weight Watchers uses a FlexPoints® Plan. According to my weight, I have a number of points for each day (mine is 22). And every food and drink has its own value. So I can really eat everything, I just have to keep within my daily points. I can earn Bonus Points with doing some exercise. And I earn a lot Bonus Points® coz you all give me minutes of exercise. Please keep on commenting! You help me a lot.
Okay, enough blabla, let’s start the list.
13 of my favourite foods (and their value) according to my Weight Watchers®
1. Potatoes!!!!! I can eat as much as I want (for one meal) and it costs me only 2 points.
A yummy recipe is Potatoes with self-made cream: 20 tablespoons 0,1% fat yoghurt (2,5 points), herbs (whatever you like), mineral water. Mix and enjoy! YUMMY!! And only 4,5 Points® all together.
2. Broccoli. Most of the vegetables have no points. Broccoli is enriched with calcium. That’s really good coz you have to take calcium 2 times a day.
3. Paprika and tomatoes (0 points). You need veggies and/or fruits five times a day.
4. Chicken. A medium piece of chicken-breast has 2 Points.
5. Crisp bread. One slice has 0,5 points. I prefer “de beukelaer- Light and cross”.
6. Ham. One slice has 1 point.
7. Skimmed Milk. It brings me calcium and one glass has 2 points.
8. Diet coke. Coke light lemon. No points for that.
9. Oven Chips. 250g (0,55lb) have 8 points. Tomato Ketchup has 0 points for 4 tablespoons. That is something I don’t eat regularly. But sometimes I’m in the mood for it. YUMMY...
10. Tea. In all varieties. You have to drink at least 2 litres per day. And you should prefer Tea or Water. If I want to sweeten it, I use Sweet ’n’ Low. Unfortunately you don’t really get it over here. And since I found a cheap online shop for it, I have to visit Starbucks on and off and get me a small cup of coffee to take “some” Sweet ‘n’ Low home ;)
11. Self-made crisps. Just cut Potatoes in very small slices, flavour it with spices that you like, and bake them on a low temperature until they’re cross. For that they are made of Potatoes and nothing more, they have 2 points for as much as you eat at once.
12. Noodles. Eat as much as you want and only 4 points. If I choose wholemeal noodles, only 3 points.
13. Nut Brownies. *YUMMY* (again not a daily food...)
Want to join the Thirteeners? Click here.
That’s all for today. We now have to go the doctors. Hubby and I caught a bad cold. Sore throat, can’t breath, feeling flabby and so on.