Sunday 4 February 2007

I say : : you think?


Want to play? Click here!!!

  1. Plaster :: have it always with me. I'm sometimes very scatty...

  2. Cabbage :: Soup. Has no points and tastes good. Exept the smell isn't that nice... ;)

  3. Jazz :: Pants

  4. Darts :: Play

  5. Poke :: around

  6. Bribe :: don't think it's fair

  7. Whale :: Save them!

  8. Receipt :: shopping

  9. Answer :: Question

  10. Dentist :: have to go there...


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had fun.
Hugs,

3 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

I'll play in the comments lol
here are my answers!

Plaster :: Walls
Cabbage :: yuck
Jazz :: song
Darts :: sharp
Poke :: Sex
Bribe :: cops
Whale :: fat
Receipt :: bills
Answer :: test
Dentist ::fear

Bluepaintred said...

another day, another minute!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

sorry i have not had time to visit

Hope you are well and everything is wonderful

Interesting answers