Thursday 15 February 2007

Short note


I just want to let you know that I might not be posting much within the next five days. It's "Weiberfastnacht" (Thursday before Shrove Tuesday) today which means that carnival is on it's zenith. So tonight I'll be off for Party with Mrs. B (my dad's S.O.).
On Saturday Mr.C and I celebrate carnival together with friends and on Monday ("Rosenmontag") we will watch the Shrove Monday procession.

So it could be that I won't be posting and commenting much. I think I'll need tomorrow to cure my hangover from tonight. So possibly no feast tomorrow.... =)

"Helau" (that's what people shout here on parties and processions)
and "Alaaf" (that's what Cologne-People shout),

Hugs,

2 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Have a ton o fun

Gattina said...

Lucky girl, last time I was in Germany for Carnival must be almost 40 years ago ! I loved Carneval and always went to Bonn where my friends still lived. But since then I don't even realize when Carneval is. In Brussels there is nothing, on TV either (only german TV of course)

Viel Vergnügen und komm lebend wieder !