Thursday 1 February 2007

>>>Thursday Thirteen #11<<<

Welcome to my Thursday Thirteen.
Today is a bit strange but funny one.
Yesterday's Wordless Wednesday showed a picture I found @ toilet-humor.com.
While clicking through that page I found some really funny pictures which brought me to todays theme:

13 toilets from around the world
(click on pictures to enlarge)

I won't comment on them coz I think they speak for themselves...
I leave it up to you to comment... ;-)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.
(Okay, I know this isn't a toilet but fitted the theme in a way...)


That's it. Hope you liked it. Don't forget to sign Mr. Linky and please leave a comment to keep me exercising!!!



Hugs,


10 comments:

Christie O. said...

hahahaha! love these! i especially love the ones with the seat up for the guy, or taped down. since i actually fell into the toilet the other night when i didn't realize he left the seat up. bugger!

Uisce said...

LOL, I think I'm totally creeped out now! :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, Sonny! I think that after seeing #4, I'm traumatized for life...

What a great TT! LOVED it!

Carey said...

My browser only loaded half of the pictures, but #2 looks scary.

Travis Cody said...

Funny stuff!! I particularly like the his and hers side by sides.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

funny funny funny.... so weird but funny

Unknown said...

I have now officially seen everything

Anonymous said...

cool Thursday 13

Barb said...

Ooops.. I missed this yesterday! I like #5 with the duct tape :)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Funny, but a couple were more than I needed to see! Seattle's Second Use has had a contest a few years to decorate a toilet. I have ideas all written out (for the contest, not home), but never make the time, and they sure wouldn't be as elaborate as these.

Your list made me smile!