Friday 22 September 2006

Tag Part One - Books

I got tagged again!
This time about books.

There’s nothing better than a hot bath and a good book, isn’t it?

Ok, let’s start…


1.)One book that changed your life:

To be honest, there is no book that really changed my life. But there were some which really gave me something. The book which changed my thinking about men is “Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: How We're Different and What to Do about It”
That really helps to keep you down when you’re Love brings you up… ;-)

2.)One book that you’ve read more than once:

See 1.)

3.)One book you’d want on a desert island:

One of these “how to survive in wilderness”-guidebooks.
I haven’t ever read one but I think I could need it there.

4.)One book that made you laugh:

“Bridget Jones Diary”
I could read it again and again! It really cheers you up if you’re quarreling with your weight again…

5.)One book that made you cry:

“The Diary of Anne Frank” However, usually I don’t buy book that’ll make me cry. Life is sad enough. I don’t want to read about it as well!

6.)One book that you wish you had been written:

Harry Potter

7.)One book you wish had never been written:

“Mein Kampf” by Adolf Hitler. This creep was bad enough, he really didn’t need to write down his life. But the worst thing is that there are still some creeps who read it!!!

8.)One book you’re currently reading:

“Under Gemini” by Rosamunde Pilcher

9.)One book you’ve been meaning to read:

Too many

10.)One book you would give to everyone if you were rich:

"Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: How We're Different and What to Do about It"

Lots of argument in relationships could be prevented....


Looking forward to be tagged again,


No comments: