Sunday 24 September 2006

Tag Part Two - Movies



Doesn't it feel good having a bottle of good wine and watching movies at home together with people you love?


Or even better: having popcorn, a diet coke, the person you love, a good movie at the cinema....

I'd really like to go to the cinema again very soon. Together with Mr C. Kuddling in the extra-large seat...

Ok, stop dreaming. Let's talk about movies...


Movie Memories...

1.)The last movie you saw in a theatre:

Uh, it's such a long time ago! I can heardly remember! I really have to think about it and ask Mr C. I'll let you know tomorrow....
Mr C. and I came to the point that the last time we were at the cinema was last year: "Wallace and Gromit and the Were-Rabbit"
But I really have the feeling that's not right. But I really can't remember when I was at the cinema last time.... (oh good, I became old!!!)

2. )A current-release you still want to see:
The problem is I don't really know what on cinema at the moment. I know that "Cars" is on, I really like to see. Or "The parfum". Allthough it's a really thrilling movie. But if Mr C. is with me, I won't be afraid. Well, I will be - but not that bad...

3.) A movie that made you laugh out loud:

Oh, there are a lot. But I really laugh while watching "Austin Powers". Again and again.


4.) A movie that made you cry:

Lots of movie did make me cry. But that's not difficult coz I always feel with the characters and in movies like "Dirty Dancing" there are a lot scenes to cry... (Sorry, but I'm a girl!!!)

5.) A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype:
I don't really know. I always watch a movie because I want to. And not because the critics love them. I watch the trailer and decide whether I wanna see it or not.

6.) A movie that you thought was better than the critics:
See 5.)

7.) Your Favorite animated movie:
Definitely "Walt Disney's Jungle Book"....
Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries in your life..."
Who won't forget his worries while watching this cuddly bear dancing and singing?
I can't wait to have children on my own to watch this movie toghether.

8.) Your Favorite Disney Villian:
I don't have one. I never like the mean characters.... ;-)

9.) Favorite movie musical:
"Mary Poppins" - so many childhood memories!!!
Chimchimmerie, chimchimmerie, chim chim cherrie....

10.) Favorite movies of all-time (up to five):
- "You've got mail" (Mr C. I love you!)
- "Austin Powers" Part 1-3
- "Dirty Dancing"....
... now I have the time of my life... (thx to Mr C.)
- "Starsky and Hutch"
- a lot lot more!!!!


Ok, that's it. Hope you enjoyed.
I think the next tag will be about music... We'll see...

See you soon,



No comments: