Tuesday 7 November 2006

DonaNobisPacem


"Dona Nobis Pacem"
"Grant Us Peace"

Don't we all think the world needs peace?
Let's think about yourself:
where can you give peace instead of turn away?
Everyone can give a little peace to the world.


Light up a candle and think about People who need peace so badly.
Next time, reach your hand where you'd rather like to bale a fist.
Just try. It works.

Long time ago, when I was a child, we sang a song about freedom.
I wanna share it with you.







"Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream"
words and music by Ed McCurdy, sung by John Denver

Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd never dreamed before
I dreamed the world had all agreed
To put an end to war

I dreamed I saw a mighty room
And the room was filled with men
And the paper they were signing said
They'd never fight again

And when the paper was all signed
And a million copies made
They all joined hands and bowed their heads
And grateful pray'rs were prayed

And the people in the streets below
Were dancing 'round and 'round
And guns and sword and uniforms
Were scattered on the ground

Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd never dreamed before
I dreamed the world had all agreed
To put an end to war.
-------------------------------------

Let's all spread some peace.
"DonaNobisPacem"

With Love,

No comments: