Thursday 9 November 2006

-->-->taggitag<--<--

Okay, tagged again. Let's start:

Three names you go by:

1. Sonny
2. Schatz
3. Sonja (especially my dad or other family-member call me Sonja. My dad does not like Sonny. So everytime someone (who knows me very well) calls me Sonja I jerk a bit coz I think I've done something...)


Three parts of your heritage:

1. I

2. don't

3. know (sorry)


Three things that scare you:

1. snakes
2. spiders
3. losing a loved one (not necessarily by dying)


Three of your everyday essentials:

1. cuddling with Mr C

2. "I love you"

3. Goodnight Kiss


Three things you are wearing right now:

1. my new black shoes

2. Mr C's black "Joop"-Longsleeve and my warm wool-pullover

3. black trousers


Three things you need in a relationship (other than real love):

1. trust

2. communication

3. romance - but the definition of romance is different between men and women... ;)


Two truths and a lie:

1. I can't live without love...

2. It's quite hard to fight one's weaker self...

3. I'm happy with my weight... :(


Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:

1. dark hair with a little bit grey ("graue schläfen")

2. fantastic eyes

3. nice smile and small dimples


Three of your favorite hobbies:

1. doing handicrafts

2. reading

3. music


Three things you want to do really badly right now:

1. visit Mrs S and her little babyboy

2. go home and have cuddles with Mr C

3. take a plane together with Mr C and go somewhere the sun's shining...


Three places you want to go:

1. England (the south, coz I've never been there!)

2. the Carribbean

3. Norway


Three things you want to do before you die:

1. get married and build a family

2. go to Norway and see some whales in the fjord (my daddy showed me pictures of it and I definitely wanna see that myself!!!)

3. take MrC to
Jersey and show him the beautiful JerseyZoo!

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl (or guy):

1. love pink

2. being bitchy sometimes

3. love shopping


Three things that annoy you:

1. ignorance

2. disingenuousness

3. people and things that annoy me...

Ok, that's it...

Hope you liked it....

Luv,


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Die drei optischen Highlights am anderen Geschlecht... *hhhm* ich könnt schwören, ich hab Dich schonmal mit so´nem Typen an der Hand gesehen ;-))) Hatte einen ausgefallenen Namen... Herr B*r oder so... Kann das...?