Okay, tagged again. Let's start:
Three names you go by:
3. Sonja (especially my dad or other family-member call me Sonja. My dad does not like Sonny. So everytime someone (who knows me very well) calls me Sonja I jerk a bit coz I think I've done something...)
Three parts of your heritage:
3. know (sorry)
Three things that scare you:
3. losing a loved one (not necessarily by dying)
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. cuddling with Mr C
2. "I love you"
3. Goodnight Kiss
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. my new black shoes
2. Mr C's black "Joop"-Longsleeve and my warm wool-pullover
3. black trousers
Three things you need in a relationship (other than real love):
3. romance - but the definition of romance is different between men and women... ;)
Two truths and a lie:
1. I can't live without love...
2. It's quite hard to fight one's weaker self...
3. I'm happy with my weight... :(
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. dark hair with a little bit grey ("graue schläfen")
2. fantastic eyes
3. nice smile and small dimples
Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. doing handicrafts
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. visit Mrs S and her little babyboy
2. go home and have cuddles with Mr C
3. take a plane together with Mr C and go somewhere the sun's shining...
Three places you want to go:
1. England (the south, coz I've never been there!)
2. the Carribbean
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. get married and build a family
2. go to Norway and see some whales in the fjord (my daddy showed me pictures of it and I definitely wanna see that myself!!!)
3. take MrC to Jersey and show him the beautiful JerseyZoo!
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl (or guy):
1. love pink
2. being bitchy sometimes
3. love shopping
Three things that annoy you:
3. people and things that annoy me...
Ok, that's it...
Hope you liked it....