Monday 6 November 2006

Today....

I am...

drinking: mulled wine to warm me up...

listening: Helloween, A-ha, Robbie, Bon Jovi, Metallica and Afroman (p.s. click through "my music" in the sidebar!)

feeling: relieved and baffled. Relieved coz all went out fine with Mr C coloscopy and baffled coz his blood test showed that he's allergic to wheat...

reading: The day of the storm by Rosamunde Pilcher (yes, I admit!)

thinking: about how we can handle Mr C wheatallergy

doing: reading up on what to do if you're wheat-allergic

wanting: an electric blanket coz it's getting f%&% cold at night...

smiling: about yesterday when our little niece came for a short visit with her granddad and was immediately gravitated to our little simpsons-figures standing under the telly

smelling: nothing yet. But I will do in about one or two hours, coz Mr C has just started to prepare his famous chicken.... *YUMMY*

needing: my warm winter jumper RIGHT NOW! I'm freezing...

loving: to have a day off and to have time cuddling around

enjoying: Mr C's chicken and rice... (we'll have it for dinner - can't wait!!)

finding: some recipies without wheat...

teaching: myself not to be too bitchy...

humming: "Because I got high" by Afroman (if I once listened to this song it stays in my head throughout the day!!!!)

wishing: to see Mrs S and her little boy again very soon!!!

See you soon, Luv

No comments: