Monday 4 December 2006

+**+**+**MondayMadness**+**+**+


1. I wish people would just stop being ignorant against each other and spread more love to the world. Just smile at each oter. That'll help a lot!!.

2. My biggest pet peeve where other drivers are concerned, is when people drive in a notorious way tooooo slowly on the left lane when I'm in a hurry .

3. I will probably spend about (hopefully not) too many €€€€ on holidays this season.

4. I really hope to achieve my "old" weight (outlook not so good...)by the end of this calendar year.


5. I make about dozens of resolutions each year, and keep much to littleof them.

Wanna play too? Visit Monday Madness!


Okay, that's all for today. I'll go to bed now. Very tired. I hope I'll be online tomorrow at college (our network broke down) so that I can work on my Christmas-Blog (it's not finished yet, but it's worth to hop by once a while!)


Good night my friends,








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lustig! Ich kann die Liksfahrer auch nicht ertragen... am Besten noch popelnd oder mit dem Handy am Ohr =)

Amanda said...

Great list! I love your #1 - how very true!

Heart of Rachel said...

I agree, a little kindness and a smile will make a lot of difference.

Rach