Monday 11 December 2006

+**+**+**MondayMadness**+**+**+



1. What song gives you the most holiday cheer?

There are more than one. Rudolph the Red-Nosed-Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Winter Wonderland, White Christmas, Little Drummer Boy, Rockin' round the Christmas-Tree, Stop the Calvary, Last Christmas, and much more.
And not to forget: "Do they know it's Christmas?"


2. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your holiday list?

I don't shop much for Christmas. I prefer doing tinkered presents. But my Daddy is always the one where I really have to think what I can do for him. The problem is that it's his birthday on 28th of December, so I have to do two presents.... (And I only have one Idea, yet...)


3. When do you start your holiday shopping?

For that I don't shop but tinker my presents I don't need to rush in Malls to find something nice. But my problem is that I'm such a lazy-bone and I (nearly) always wait until the week before Christmas to tinker the presents. I've already done the ones for my sisters, but I haven't finished the one for my dad, my step-mom (I also have to do two, coz her birthday is on 22nd!),my mother-in-law to be and Sanni.
For the kids in my family I think I'm going to buy something nice.


4. What food or drink do you love when it's cold out? (Recipes and recommendations, please!)

I love "Glühwein" (mulled wine). I have the recipie, but I have to translate it first. So you'll find it in my Christmas-Blog within the next days.


5. What do you do to get rid of a cold or flu?

Drink hot lemon-juice (Mr.C and my Dad prefer "Grog" - Heated Rum with Lemon), stay in bed and sleep it over.


Okay, enough for today. I'll go to bed now. I'm very tired.
See you tomorrow! And please don't forget to visit my -->Christmas Blog<--! Hugs,








3 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm not yet done with my Christmas shopping too. But I hope to be done before the end of the week. Then I'll have to start wrapping.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Rach

Julie said...

Have never tried mulled wine.Will come back by to see the recipe:)Thanks for stopping by Have a great week.

Nichole M said...

*my* dad's birthday is on the 28th, too! It's hard enough finding *one* present for him, but I have to find two... :-P

omgosh... I *love* mulled wine. I would love to try your recipe!