Tuesday 23 January 2007

Random-thing-day... - Silly Questions Meme

As you all could see I've been a bit of lazy-bone-blogger in the last weeks. I participate in the memes (like Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen, a.s.o.) but don't write much more apart from that. This is just coz I'm very busy at college since the new year started. A new course started bout Computer-Programming. And THIS is really something I need for business. And it's quite exhausting, too. So I'm really happy when I'm home again in the early evening and able to relax. To be honest, I'm not really in the mood for doing anything more than cuddling with Mr. C for a while and then doing my exercise while watching our daily dose of "The Simpsons" (every day from 6 to 7 pm on one of our fav. TV-Station). So I hope you don't mind if you don't read much more than the memes here. However, on Tuesdays I'll try to write something else but memes. HEY! I said I TRY, I didn't promise... ;-) So Tuesdays will be a "random-thing-day". For today I start with a Meme for which I got tagged by wonderful Coco some week ago. Here we go:

Silly Questions Meme

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
IIEEK! Who are you shaggy head???? ;-)
No, honest I really thought I need to have a bit more sleep. I hadn't a good sleep, still haven't got over my flu yet.


2.How much cash do you have on you?
For that I'm at home now, and wearing my PJ's, none.

3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Errrm... Floor, for, whore (ups! shame on me!!), roar,
do I have to name more? (Hey, did you get that wordplay?? *grin*)


4.Do you label yourself?
No. Don't think so. I'm just a typical girl. Oh, hey, did I label myself with this??? ;)

5.Bright or Dark Room?
BRIGHT!!! Definitely! I need light. I don't like darkness. If dark room, then lighted all over with candles or string of lights...

7.Why is there always a missing question?
Coz there's always something that's better not said... ;)

8.What does your watch look like?
Light pink watchband, nacre-face, twinkling border. Like on the pic, just a pink but lilac band. (I haven't got a pic of my watch, just found one of the same collection.)

9.What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to sleep....

10.Where is your nearest 7-11?
Unfortunately we don't have 7-11 here in Germany. Does WalMart count too?
Than about 6 miles.

11.What’s a word that you say a lot?
Is "ARRRRRR" a word? *grin*

12.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Mr. C! Just a few mins ago! And then he felt asleep on the sofa.... *AAAWWW* so cute...

13.Last furry thing you touched?
Benny. Two days ago. And he will be with us through the Weekend. YIPPIEH!!!

14.How many rolls of film do you need developed?
One. And I really don't no what's on it. So it will be a surprise...

15.Favorite age you have been so far.
I would say just the one I'm in. Everything's allright.

16.Your worst enemy?
My weight ;)

17.What is your current desktop picture?
Right now - on the notebook - Bart Simpson. At college a pic of Mr.C and me.

18.What was the last thing you said to someone?
I love you.

19.The last song you listened to?
Take on me - AHA


20.What time of day were you born?
18:55

21.What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse. Kick the machine (sometimes) and if that doesn't work put another coin in.

22.Do you consider yourself kind?
I think so. As long as I'm not annoyed.

23.What’s your life motto?
I don't think I have one.

24.Name three things you have with you at all times.
+ my engagement-ring (day and night!)
+ picture of my beloved mommy (at night I have a pic on my bureau beside my bed)
+ Mr. C's love (aaaaaw, wasn't that gooey? BUT true!!!)

25.Can you change the oil in a car?
I never had too but I could if I have to.

26.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Last december. I wrote a letter to my aunt.

To close this Meme:
I Tag: anybody who reads this and hasn't already been tagged. (Please let me know if you did !)


Okay, that's all. I need some sleep now.
Hugs,

No comments: