Tuesday 30 January 2007

Random-thing Tuesday... - 25 questions meme


I've just finished my exercises. Now I'm in my cozy clothes and doing this meme (tagged by Coco) before I go to bed. Have fun and don't forget to leave a comment, please!!!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

  • I’d like to live somewhere round Cornwall in a nice cottage. Together with C., our kids (to come), and one or two dogs.
  • For that it’s quite unlikely that we move to England, we’d like to have a small house somewhere at the Countryside.

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?

  • I don’t have just one. It depends on my current mood, the weather, and, and, and…

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?

  • Eyes. And dimples.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?

  • I really can’t remember. Too long ago.

5. Where's your favourite place to be?

  • Believe me or not: I can’t name one. I can be at the most beautiful place of the world, without C., I won’t like it. So maybe my favourite place to be is where I’m together with C.
  • But in general, I love the sea.

6. Where is your least favourite place to be?

  • Where I have to be all alone.

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?

  • Eeemm, my back, my neck, my feet

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?

  • Mind. But I’m doing my best to become strong in body as well. Your comments help me!!!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

  • Our alarm goes off at 6 am in the morning. We usually take our daily dose of cuddling (I need it for having a good start of the day) for half an hour and get up at about 6.30 am.

10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?

  • Do I have to keep it on one? I can’t. Microwave, hand-held blender, Tupperware’s Lil’ Chopper and Tupperware’s Quick Chef.

11. What makes you really angry?

  • Ignorance
  • Cut and dried opinions
  • Much more...

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

  • I can already play some instruments (e.g. accordion, flute, piano) but I’d like to play bagpipes.

13. Favourite colour?

  • Pinksprinkleblue. That colour doesn’t exist, (well, I think) but it’s a mix of my two favourite colours...


14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?

  • Sports car.


15. Do you believe in an afterlife?

  • I’m not so sure bout this. But I won’t believe that with death is all gone...


16. Favourite children's book?

  • My mommy made up stories herself and told them to me at night. They always started like this: “There’s a little mouse living in our house...” And she always told me stories bout my day. Like my first day at school, our holidays, a.s.o.
    To bad she didn’t have the time to write them all down before she died. But I’m thinking bout writing the stories down like I remember them.

17. What is your favourite season?

  • Spring and Summer


18. Your least favourite household chore?

  • To be honest, I don’t like anything. But I dislike the washing up the most!!! I’m so so happy bout our dishwasher!!!

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

  • I’d like to be invisible.
  • Or like superman.
  • Or to make everyone happy.
  • Or.... Okay, I’ll stop here. As you see I can’t keep it on one.


20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?

  • I have the Chinese sign for power on my right shoulder.

21. Can you juggle?

  • Not very good. I can do with three balls but not like I’d like to...

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?

  • My mommy. I really could need her advice sometimes. She was such a fantastic woman. I miss her so bad.

23. What's your favourite day?

  • The one I can stay in bed??? No, I don’t have one. Well, okay, let’s say C.’s and my anniversary day.

24. What's in the trunk of your car?

  • Picnic blanket, light lemonade, bags, rubbish...

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?

  • I have to confess: I haven’t ever tried sushi. And I’m not so sure if I want to. So I have to choose hamburger. But I prefer the self-made Burgers...

Thanks for stopping by, good night,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Have fun and don't forget to leave a comment, please!!!" You may regret this and having got in contact with me :) I like leaving comments


hand-held blenders are so good arent they

wow youre quite muscial

I would really encourage to write down your mothers storys

Big hug about your mum

You need to so try sushi. YUMMMMMMMMMM

Sonny said...

I have no problem if you stop by regularly to leave comments! Every comments brings me one minute of extra exercises!!! ;)

Please feel free to stop by whenever you like!