Tuesday 30 January 2007

Tuesday Twosome

Want to play too? Click here!

Blogging and the Internet

  1. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
    + I update my blog everytime I've added something like widgets, etc.
    + Why? Because I want to share it with my readers!

  2. How often do you comment on other people’s sites and why?
    + As long as I have the time I comment on people's sites to let them know what I think about their post, writing, blog, etc.
    + I do comment coz I like comments myself (They keep me moving!!!)

  3. How often do you change the layout of your site and why?
    + I changed my layout about three times now, I think (not so sure if three or four times).
    + The one I have now will be changed as soon as I have the time. I want don't want to change the layout completely, I just want to add a second sidebar for easier navigation.

  4. Do you ever feel guilty that you don’t reciprocate comments or you really don’t care?
    + I really try to reciprote comments. Sadly I really sometimes don't have enough time to do this. Or I'm just not in the mood for it. To be an adult college-girl isn't that easy ;) (As you might know I'm doing a vocational retraining).
    + I do care much! I like it too, if my comments are reciprocated.

  5. How many sites on average do you visit daily and of those, how many do you comment on?
    + That, again, depends on how much time I have. I have my daily visits. Like my WW-Program, some sites I need for college and of course some blogs.
    + If I have enough time I comment regularly.

Thanks for stopping by, please don't forget to leave a comment,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. It's a little place, but it's my cozy little space in the internet. You also have a nice cozy space and it is definitely full of your memories.

I'm be around to cheer you on for your weight loss. Congrats on your decision. You are not just going to look beautiful at the end of the day, but you'll win others who do not exercise, even those beautiful or rich people, cos you got health! I'll be cheering you on!

Have fun while exercising, and celebrate the fact you are gearing towards a better and healthier life! I'll be at the other side of the world working out with you!

Anonymous said...

Having time to post and comment is sometimes a time crunch. I used to call my blog time "me time" and actually set aside the time. But now that the kids are older the "me time" has turned into taking 3 hours to post betweens the "MOM!!!" lol
Have a great Tuesday :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog
I love the pink background of yours

are you a mature student wow good on you I went to uni in 2002 and I was 32 year old You go girl!!!