Want to play along? Click here.
Okay, I think I’ve got to explain why I choose this week’s theme.
As I told you yesterday in comments, I’m a bit frustrated. I didn’t lose much weight last week. I knew that this point will come when I started my Weight Watchers®. I’m now in my fourth week of Weight Loss. I’ve already lost 8 pounds and I’m quite happy bout that. Nevertheless, I was really unhappy when I was on my scale last Monday and it showed that I’ve only lost about a half pound. I was so much afraid of this point coz last time I did WW and came to that point I gave up. That was because I didn’t have much support last time and no one was there who told me “Hey c’mon gal, don’t give up! Move ya ass!!!”. But not this time. Mr. C just gave me a big hug and told me not to give up, keep on my plan and do some more exercises. That helped a lot. But the last bit of Motivation I got yesterday when I logged into blogger and read the comments on my Wordless Wednesday. Some of them where really heart-warming and gave me the last bit I needed for not giving up.
So today I wanna thank all my blogging friends for their support with showing you
- Sonny, some weeks are better then others. Try not to let it get you down. I've had weeks were I lost more then others, yet I was doing the same thing.
- Aw Sonny, this picture makes me want to give you a big ole hug.
Hang in there, honey. Things will taper off but will pick up again if you stick with it!
- Don't get discouraged with the weight loss slower is better. If you loose it too quick, it will just come back....you don't want that!
Judie and Elise
- You go, Sonny! Your body will "level" off and it will take a bit more time to loase each pound from now on. Don't worry, you've got a fab routine and you can only go forward with progress!
- If you want me I can give you a click every hour! and at the end of the month, nothing is left of you ! Don't become anorexic, lol, I don't like walking skeletons.
I love this weight ticker that's so funny.
So, and now, run 3 times around the blog (ck)
- What a fabulous idea! Congrats on your weight loss so far...you're doing great! It's well past time for me to take off a few (yea, don't I wish it were just a few!) pounds...perhaps I shall use you for inspiration! Keep up the great work!
- what a great blog you have! Congrats on your success so far, I would love to link to you, I lost over 45 pounds 2 years ago and I am currently training in hopes of getting into fitness, if you want any help please let me know.
p.s I love hello kitty what a great template your have
- Came over for Wordless Wednesday, but just had to comment and congratulate you on a FANTASTIC job. Keep it up! :)
- Yeah, yeah, you pretend it, in reality you get 10 $ per comment and remain on your unspeakable !
But as I am a generous person and maybe I am wrong, to get you moved this counts as triple comment !
- keep it up Sonny... You are working hard and it will pay off
- Keep up your worthwhile weight loss personal program. Here's a comment to motivate you to exercise. Take care!
Heart of Rachel
- Keep it up! Off to a good start, and I am sure you can do it!
- […] Good luck with WW - a friend of mine really made progress with them so I know you'll do great!
Thanks for stopping by today, lots of love 'n' hugs,