Today's Specials are Chicken Burger with oven chips or Penne carbonara. Drinks of your choice. Please order in comments.
Name two things that made you smile this week.
You mean apart from all the times Mr.C made me smile? ;-)
- My new espresso-machine arrived. I "shot" it at ebay for only 1$.
- Watching my little niece Sophie playing with Bonny (her dog) and Benny (my dad's dog).
Fill in the blank:
Don't you hate it when it's wonderful weather while you're at college (or work) and it starts raining when you have free time?
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I listen to audio-plays for children. My favourite one is TKKG. TKKG stands for Tim, Karl, Kloeschen and Gaby. They are four young teenagers who solve mysterious incidents happening in their town. Or The Three Investigators by Alfred Hitchcock.
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
What was first? Egg or hen? ;-)
What is your favorite pasta dish?
Mr.C's pasta bolognese is hard to beat. If so, then only by
Penne cabonara (à la Jamie Oliver):
- Pure three egg yolk with 250 ml Cream. Spice with Salt and Pepper (and what ever you like)
- Fry bacon bits till they're crispy.
- Choose your favourite pasta and boil until ready.
- Put all together in a big bowl (Pasta, bacon and egg-cream-mixture) rasp a little parmesan (or your favourite cheese) on it and mix it all up side down and down side up ;-)
Thanks for stopping by today, please don't forget to leave a comment so that I can deliver your orders... ;)
Have a nice day,
P.S.: If you'd like to have the pasta-recipe just leave me a note in comments and I'll email it to you!